In these Terms, the following terms have the following definitions: "Website" the website at www.feet.land;
"Feet Land" a foot-themed online marketplace for Users; Models primarily create and upload Content, and Buyers purchase it through the Website;
"WCL" Wall Capital Limited, with a company registration number: 12385587 and registered address at: 197b, Office 2, Greswolde House, 197b Station Road, Knowle, Solihull, England, B93 0PU. WCL operate the Website;
"User" any user of the Website, whether a Visitor, Model, Applicant or Buyer;
"User Account" or ‘Account’ the secure section on the Website which can only be accessed by WCL and its registered Users – 1) Buyers or 2) Models. A User Account amongst other things, features: a profile, payment information, purchased User Content (for Buyers) and Content for sale and an earnings balance (for Models);
"Buyer" a User who buys a Model’s User Content, leaves Tips and interacts with Models;
“Applicant” refers to any User who applies to become a Model on the Website. Applicants must be successful in an application process, overseen by WCL, before they can complete registration as a Model.
"Model" a User who creates and uploads User Content on the Website to be viewed and purchased by Buyers;
"User Content" or “Content” all digital: albums, photos, videos and other material (including custom content via Private Requests), created and uploaded onto the Website
by Models. Content available for purchase will often be blurred or unviewable/unwatchable until purchased and thus unlocked by Buyers; cover photos, previews, and thumbnails to showcase and tease a Model’s content will often be viewable for free. User Content will be focused on ‘feet’ and ‘foot’ categories as per the theme of the Website;
"Private Request" a feature offered on a Model’s profile, which allows a Buyer to ask for, custom Content (foot-related) from the Model and negotiate a price. The Model will create the Content as requested and send it to the Buyer (as an offer), alongside the price and description. The Buyer must then pay if they want to unlock the Content and view it.
“Tip” monies paid by a Buyer to express gratitude/thanks to a specific Model.
"Payment Provider" the third party approved by WCL which enables a Buyer to make payments or a Model to receive payments. PayPal (paypal.com) is currently the sole approved third party.
"Revenue" the monies paid by a Buyer to WCL to view a Model’s Content, facilitate Private Requests and leave Tips;
"Commission" the amount calculated as a percentage of the Revenue paid by Buyers, which is earnt by Models, this is 75%.
“Agency fee” the difference between the Revenue paid by Buyers and a Model’s Commission. It is levied by WCL at 25%.
“Non-GBP transaction fee” this is charged when payments for Content are not made in GBP (pounds sterling). It is levied by WCL at 2.5%.
"Refund" the return of monies to a Buyer after a dispute, often issued prior to a chargeback;
“Chargeback” a demand by a credit card provider for WCL to make good the loss the credit card provider has incurred because a Buyer has disputed a purchase, which the Buyer paid for using their credit card;
- The Website is a foot-themed online marketplace , operated by WCL; which allows Users to register as a Buyer or apply to become a Model (as an Applicant). Successful Applicants will transition into registered Models who will sell their foot-themed Content to Buyers.
- As a Model - Users may upload their foot-related albums, photos and videos i.e. their Content onto their Feet Land profile, and then set and adjust their prices. The prices are payable by Buyers to unlock and view the related Content. Buyers may also leave Tips; Models will earn Commission from WCL.
- As a Buyer – Users will be able to make Content purchases, leave Tips, and interact with the Models on their profiles.
- These Terms govern your use of the Website and services. By registering and using Feet Land in any capacity you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree then, you must not use or access the Website.
- The “frequently answered questions” (FAQS) section on the Website is not legally binding on WCL and is informative only and does not form part of these Terms.
- The Website is only intended for Users who are at least 18 years of age. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, otherwise you must not access or use the Website.
- WCL reserves the right to make changes to these Terms at any time, as WCL sees fit. Any changes made are effective immediately from the date of publication and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use Feet Land, you agree to the Terms as modified or as they currently appear. You should check this page from time to time to familiarise yourself with any changes made, as they are binding on you.
- WCL does not own User Content on Feet Land and views expressed by Users on Feet Land do not necessarily align with WCL’s views. All transactions and interactions regarding User Content on Feet Land are between Users i.e. Models and Buyers. Except when WCL acts as the agent of a Model to receive payment for the Model from a Buyer (as further described in clause , at no point will WCL be a party to or be responsible for any transaction or interaction between Users.
- When WCL receives payment from a Buyer to view User Content uploaded by a Model, WCL receives the payment on behalf of the Model and not the Buyer. On receipt of payment by WCL the Model shall have no legal right of action against the Buyer for non-payment and the Model will allow the Buyer to view the User Content without obstruction. Section 3 further describes the purchase process.
- WCL reserves the right at any time and without notice to:
- modify, suspend or terminate the Website or any portion thereof;
- restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to Feet Land or any portion thereof;
- delete anything you upload, send or post on Feet Land if in WCL’s reasonable opinion it does not comply with these Terms and/or any applicable law;
- monitor your use of Feet Land (including any message or media you send or upload on Feet Land) to verify compliance with these Terms and any applicable law;
- review all Content and materials you upload or submit to verify compliance with these Terms and any applicable law.
- investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of Feet Land and cooperate with the police and the law courts in such investigation;
- disclose information about your use of Feet Land in connection with a police or judicial investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a court order; or
- change Payment Providers and notify Users accordingly of the change. This would be done with the aim of causing minimal Website, payment and transaction disruption;
- At its discretion, WCL may limit access to parts of the Website, or the entire Website to all users, or certain Users (including certain User account types).
- To become a Buyer you must register and create a User Account on Feet Land. You must provide a valid email address, a username, and a secure password.
- If you wish to unlock and view User Content, and make Private Requests as a Buyer, you will need to provide payment details to WCL’s Payment Provider i.e. PayPal.
- To become a registered Model, you must first apply through the online application form on the Website, as
an Applicant; only a limited number of Applicants will be successful, and transition to become a Model on
Feet Land. Success depends on numerous factors, including: Buyer demand, and the quality and quantity of
applications. Feet Land focuses on professionalism, and the need for high quality Content. Ethnic diversity
and body positivity are important values to WCL.
- WCL aims to reach a decision on each received application within 14 days, this may be longer depending on demand – and a response time is not guaranteed. Applicants are advised to submit only one Application at a time.
- WCL reserves the right to indefinitely open and close Model applications at any time. When applications are closed WCL will put a notice on the Website to that effect.
- If you are a successful Applicant, WCL will send an activation link to your valid email address, as per your application, to complete your registration on the Website as a Model. Your Model account will then go live. Once live, you may begin customising your profile, and creating/uploading your foot-themed Content to sell. You will need to provide your payment details i.e. PayPal email, for WCL to pay any Commission you earn. Section 3 further describes the payment process. You may also need to submit additional information: this will depend on your country of residence.
- If your application is rejected, it will be deleted entirely (which includes all the information and demos you submitted). If rejected, you may not proceed to become a Model. Alternatively, you may have agreed to keep your application on file, for future consideration, it will then be kept for no longer than 6 months, and then deleted entirely, unless you are subsequently successful within the 6 month period.
- WCL may ask you for additional information or demo media if your application is not correctly submitted, or it is lacking or for any other valid reason to help you support or strengthen your application.
- By registering on Feet Land, you confirm that:
- all User Account registration and profile information is true, valid and accurate and that any User Content you provide is your own and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others;
- If you previously had a User account on Feet Land, your previous account was not terminated or suspended by WCL for violation of these Terms;
- You register on Feet Land for your own personal use and you will not sell, loan or transfer your User Account to any third party; and
- WCL reserve the right, at any time, to verify information you provide and your compliance with the Terms. If WCL is unable to verify your information, or discovers you have breached these Terms, WCL reserve the right to suspend your account.
- You will not use any third-party payment processors to accept payments, or any other service, other than what is provided by WCL on the Website.
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur on your account and you must keep your login details confidential and secure. You agree not to divulge these details to any third party and you will immediately inform WCL via email at [email protected] if you believe someone else has accessed or is accessing account without your consent or if you believe your account has been compromised. You also agree to log out of your account at the end of each session. Be mindful when accessing your account from a public or a shared computer so that others are not able to obtain your login information or compromise your account.
- WCL reserves the right to disable any User’s account access, at any time and at WCL’s sole discretion for any or no reason, including if, in WCL’s opinion, you have violated any provision of the Terms.
Earnings & Purchases
- Earnings for Models
- Models will earn Commission from their Feet Land Content sales, and Tips. WCL will pay the Commission, through its Payment Provider - PayPal. Commission will initially accumulate on a Model’s User account balance on the Website before a Model can withdraw it. The Commission shown on the Model’s User account balance will be 75% of the Revenue generated by Buyers who paid to view Content uploaded by the Model; including Revenue generated from the Model’s Private Requests and for Tips.
- Commission on the Model’s user account balance will be shown by default in the Feet.Land’s primary currency, which is GBP. However, the Model may choose to view their approx. balance in Euros or USD too (based on the current exchange rates Feet.Land holds).
- The difference between the Revenue paid by Buyers and a Model’s Commission is an Agency fee levied by WCL, of 25%. The Agency fee is primarily for providing, maintaining, and operating the Website, including the handling of payments; the Agency fee will also cover PayPal transaction fees when Buyers make Feet Land purchases – at the point of sale.
- The Commission on a Model’s User account balance be requested for withdrawal, via the Website if: it was
‘confirmed as earnt’ at least 10 days prior, and WCL are not awaiting any outstanding documentation or Buyer
funds, and there is valid payment information linked to the Model’s account i.e. a PayPal address that can
- Once an eligible withdrawal is requested, WCL through its Payment Provider - PayPal, will ensure that Commission is sent to the Model within 24 to 48 hours, less any applicable fees, normally charged by PayPal, to receive the funds and convert currency.
- Commission will be sent to Models in one of the following currencies (of their choice): GBP, USD or EUR.
- Commission received from sale of Content (including Private Requests), and Tips, will be ‘confirmed as earnt’ in a Model’s User Account balance, immediately after WCL has received the Revenue.
- An unresolved dispute or other issue (e.g. a technical issue), involving a Model’s account or the Payment Provider – PayPal may temporarily delay or prevent the usual Commission withdrawal and/or payment process occurring, untilit is resolved; WCL aims to help Users resolve problems, where they emerge.
- A Model has the right to adjust, set and alter their prices for their Content at any time; with the aim of encouraging purchases by Buyers.
Model’s will formally set their content prices in GBP. However, they will be able view the estimated
equivalent price in both USD and EUR. This will help Models consider their non-UK buyers. The USD and EUR
price estimates include the current exchange rates Feet.Land holds and include WCL’s 2.5% non-GBP
transaction fee – which is charged to Buyers (if they pay in USD or EUR).
- Any price a Model has set, will not include EU VAT. That depends on a Buyer’s location, as VAT does not apply to everyone. WCL will handle VAT collection automatically on purchases, the Model does not need to worry about this.
- All applicable 2.5% non-GBP transaction fees charged to Buyers, will never be regarded, nor calculated as: Buyer Revenue, WCL’s Agency fee or Model’s Commission.
- All applicable VAT charged to Buyers, will never be regarded, nor calculated as: Buyer Revenue, WCL’s Agency fee or Model’s Commission.
- Purchases by Buyers
- When a Buyer purchases a Model’s Content (including a Private Request), WCL will charge any applicable EU VAT to the Buyer (depending on their country of residence), in addition to the price of the Content; this is necessary to comply with EU tax law. VAT will be collected and passed to the relevant tax authorities in full by WCL. VAT will never be regarded or calculated as: Revenue, an Agency fee or Commission.
- WCL’s may show Content prices in a Buyer’s local currency as a guideline, and the accuracy of these prices and exchange rates are not guaranteed. Rates may be sourced from current recognised financial institutions or our Payment Processor – PayPal. The rate of exchange, and price may be different when a Buyer goes through the check out and pays.
- In order to unlock and view Content offered for sale by Models, make Private Requests, and leave Tips,
Buyer’s must check out with Feet Land’s Payment Provider - PayPal who will securely take payment and pay it
into WCL’s account.
- WCL will take payment of the Revenue from the Buyer and holds the Commission in WCL’s capacity as the agent for the Model.
- When WCL receives the Revenue, it holds the Commission on behalf of the relevant Model, and not on behalf of a Buyer. Once WCL has received payment from a Buyer, the Buyer will have no further liability to the relevant Model and the Model shall allow the Buyer to view any purchased Content unobstructed.
- All payments to view User Content (including Private Requests) and Tips for Models, are final, no right of cancellation or refund exists. If WCL is notified that a Buyer has instigated and received a Refund or instigated a Chargeback, WCL will not hesitate to take remedial action, and may also alert the Model. Any purchase, that is subject to a Refund or Chargeback may result in a Buyer’s account being immediately and permanently banned from Feet Land. The Refund or Chargeback amount may also be removed from the earning Model's Commission.
As a UK-based company, Feet.Land’s primary currency is GBP, however WCL will also accept USD and EUR
currencies for all content purchases. If the Buyer chooses not to pay in GBP, and instead pays in either USD
or EUR: WCL will add a small 2.5% non-GBP transaction fee onto the cost of the Content. This fee supports
Feet.Land offering multiple currency options to Buyers. The fee is not passed to Models.
- .If your local currency is neither GBP, USD nor EUR, you can still make purchases. However, you will still need to convert the currency (e.g. via PayPal), into one of our three supported currencies (GBP/USD/EUR). In addition, you may still be subject to a 2.5% non-GBP transaction fee by WCL.
- When browsing the Feet.Land, Buyers may choose to view prices in either: GBP, USD or EUR. Prices that are not shown in GBP will be based on the current exchange rate Feet.Land holds, and will automatically include a 2.5% non-GBP transaction fee leveraged by WCL.
- For non-GBP payments: if Feet.Land updates the rate of exchange before a purchase is completed in the check out, the price may be adjusted to reflect the new exchange rate.
- WCL does not guarantee that Feet.Land’s exchange rates will be 100% accurate, in respect of official bank base rates; however, Feet.Land aims to update them on a regular basis, with accuracy in mind.
When a Buyer purchases a Model’s Content (including a Private Request), WCL will charge any applicable EU
VAT (depending on the Buyer’s country of residence), in addition to the price of the Content; this is
necessary to comply with EU tax law. VAT will be collected and passed to the relevant tax authorities (as
required) by WCL.
- To make things easier for Buyers: Feet.Land will automatically adjust content prices on the Website to include VAT (where it is applicable).
- Should you wish to close your Feet Land account then you may do so in your User Account section.
- If you are a Buyer then any account closure will take place as soon as reasonably possible. You will no longer have access to purchase future User Content, nor to view the User Content you have historically purchased. Any User Content held on your account at the time will be deleted.
- If you are a Model then you can only close your account when you have: ceased selling User Content, and you have withdrawn any remaining balance on your account.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon the successful deletion of your account.
- Other than Models’ User Content, the Website and all its contents meaning text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code, software and any other form of information that appears on or forms part of this Website are owned by WCL, its successors, third party licensors and assigns, and are protected by international copyright, trademark, database rights, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- You must not copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, distribute, publish, download or store or otherwise publicly display any of the material on this Website without the specific written consent of a director of WCL. Nor can you provide any other person unauthorised access to any part of the Website.
- There are two exceptions to the above clause, for your own personal, non-commercial use: 1) you may retain files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display optimisation 2) you may print or download a copy of a reasonable number of Website pages, as long as you do not reproduce or put them in the public domain or distribute them.
- Other than a Models’ User Content, no right, title, or interest in or to the Website or any material on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by WCL.
- The Feet Land name, logo and all related, products, designs, and slogans are trademarks of WCL, its successors, third party licensors and assigns. Nothing in these Terms grants you the right to use them elsewhere. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners, all such rights are reserved.
- You must immediately notify us of any suspected infringement of our intellectual property at [email protected]
- Any use of the Website not expressly permitted by these Terms is a breach of these Terms and WCL may take legal action anywhere in the World. If a loss to WCL or any other person results from your wrongful action, you will be liable to pay. If you hold an account on Feet Land you will also be permanently banned.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms, WCL hereby grant you a limited, personal, revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-resellable license and right to use the Website for the sole purpose of your lawful personal use. You acknowledge and agree that WCL reserve the right to revoke and terminate this licence at any time and for any reason, for instance (but not limited to): violation of these Terms or an applicable law. Using Feet Land in a way other than as expressly permitted per these Terms is strictly forbidden. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by WCL.
- WCL does not warrant that Feet Land is compatible with all devices and operating systems. It is your responsibility to determine whether Feet Land is compatible with your device(s).
Acceptable Use Policy
- This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and WCL under which you may access Feet Land. This acceptable use policy applies to all Users of, and visitors to the Website.
- Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms of Website use.
- You may not use Feet land:
- If you not at least 18 years of age;
- other than for your own lawful and personal use in compliance with these Terms;
- in a way likely to deceive any person or to impersonate any person (e.g. a WCL employee), or to misrepresent your identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity; falsify account registration information, or make unauthorised use of another's information or Content;
- to engage in conduct that is obscene, offensive, hateful, inflammatory or defamatory towards others;
- to promote or incite hate speech, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- to promote or engage in any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to distribute or request sexually explicit material or sexual services;
- to promote or advertise weapons or drugs (including drug paraphernalia);
- to engage in any other conduct that may impair anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website. This includes conduct that may harm WCL or other Users, such as exposing them to any kind of liability;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation i.e. spam;
- to transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software, device or other hardware;
- to access without authority or interfere with, damage, overburden, compromise or disrupt any part of the Website, including transactions taking place on the Website, and Feet Land’s network, systems and servers, including other users, for instance (but not limited to): through a denial-of-service attack, a distributed denial-of-service attack, circumventing a firewall or encryption, and accessing another User’s account that your not authorised to use;
- to infringe the intellectual property of WCL, its third party licensors, successors, and assigns, or the intellectual property of another User. Or to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website contrary to these Terms;
- You will not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notice that is contained in any intellectual property, and User Content, that you do not own. You must also not remove or alter any watermarks placed on User Content.
- You will not make unauthorised modifications, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or attempt to the derive source code, techniques, algorithms or processes of Feet Land. Nor shall you permit or encourage any third party to do so.
- You shall not use any automated software, tool, code or process (including without limitation, web crawlers, packet sniffers, headless browsers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access Feet Land or any server, network or system associated with Feet Land; nor to collect, extract or harvest any information, Content or data from the Website, nor attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Website.
- cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, any other site, for example, by means of iframing, deep linking, or in-line linking;
- You shall not use Feet Land for the purpose of building a competitive Website or competing service, or to enable or assist a third party to do so;
- You shall not make any other use of Feet Land for any authorised purpose, or for a purpose that violates these Terms or any applicable law.
- Any Content, media, message, or other material uploaded or posted on the Website, that is reported by another User, that violates these Terms or is unacceptable to WCL, will be deleted. Offending Users will then be alerted. Users who repeatedly offend, may be banned from Feet Land.
- If WCL becomes aware that a User is under the age of 18, WCL will immediately ban that User's account. If you are a parent or legal guardian and discover that your underage child has registered on Feet Land, please notify WCL at [email protected] immediately.
- If you are using Feet Land on behalf of a business or other entity, you warrant that you are authorised to grant all the licences in respect of these Terms and that you are duly authorised to bind the business or other entity to these Terms.
- By creating and uploading User Content on Feet Land as a Model, you authorise Buyers to access, unlock and
view (without downloading or copying) your Content on Feet Land for their own lawful and personal use. You
also represent, warrant and undertake that for each submission:
- your Content may be subject to review by WCL and its Website administrators before (or after) going live on the website, to ensure compliance with these Terms, at any time;
- WCL and its Website administrators may use both manual and automated systems to analyse your Content to help detect infringement and abuse, such as spam, malware, nudity, explicit, and illegal content;
- you own all the rights or applicable licences to your Content;
- if your Content includes or uses any third-party property, you hold all the necessary rights, licences and consents for its usage in your Content;
- you will not upload any Content featuring any person under 18 years old;
- your Content is compliant with and adheres to WCL’s acceptable use policy (clause 7.);
- your Content is non-confidential and will be made available to Buyers on Feet Land;
- your Content appeals to, and aligns to the foot/feet theme of the website and is appealing to potential Buyers on that basis;
- your Content does not contain nudity or sexually explicit content; to be clear this includes exposed genitalia, nude-buttocks, and exposed breasts;
- your Content when viewed, reasonably aligns with how you described it. Private Requests must be completed as you agreed with Buyers;
- your Content is of high quality and is satisfactory i.e. not blurry or fuzzy and is in a high definition resolution at least (720p). Poor quality User Content will be rejected for use on the website by WCL’s administrators;
- your Content features feet that are at least: reasonably maintained and cared for, to ensure that they look as presentable as reasonably possible;
- You grant, WCL, its successors, third party licensors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify,
display, distribute, perform, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
Through this clause, you give us your consent to: use your Content, to add watermarks, text and graphics to your Content, and to make your Content available to Buyers, as well as for other normal operations of the Website. Your Content will never be sold to other platforms.
- You understand and acknowledge that you are legally responsible for any Content you upload or submit, including its compliance with these Terms; regardless of whether the device used to submit or upload the content is owned by you.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract, or otherwise), shall WCL, its successors, its Third or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any type or for damages for costs, interest, legal fees, loss of goodwill, business interruption, device failure or malfunction, loss of profits, loss of data business, /personal/financial information or loss of reputation arising in any way out of, or in connection with your User Content.
- WCL will not be held liable in the event your User Content is unlawfully distributed by another User without your consent, however, if this occurs please contact [email protected] – and WCL will reasonably assist where possible, to prevent its continuance.
- WCL is not responsible or liable to any third party for the material (or accuracy of the material) contained within your User Content, which was uploaded or submitted by you or any other Model on the Website.
- When you sign up to Feet Land you also agree to act as custodian of records for the Content that you upload to Feet Land.
- Any questions regarding User Content can be answered by emailing [email protected]
- By creating and uploading User Content on Feet Land as a Model, you authorise Buyers to access, unlock and view (without downloading or copying) your Content on Feet Land for their own lawful and personal use. You also represent, warrant and undertake that for each submission:
- On external websites, you may provide a link to Feet Land’s homepage or a Model’s profile, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage WCL’s reputation. You must not suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on WCL part, if this is not the case.
- Feet Land may contain links to other websites and resources; these links may contain or take the form of (without limitation): advertisements, sponsors, and other materials. WCL has no control over those websites and resources and accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Accessing third party websites and resources, linked to this site is done wholly at your own risk and is subject to their respective term and conditions of use requirements.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitations of Liability
- By using Feet Land, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- Feet Land and its services are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, WCL disclaims all warranties, including any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, noninfringement, and the accuracy, usefulness and reliability of Feet Land.
- WCL does not warrant that Feet Land and its services will be delivered or performed error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components or without interruption at any specific time or location. The risk in its entirety arising from the use of the Feet Land and its services remains with you, as the end-user. WCL will not be liable for any loss or damage, including those caused by a denial of service (Dos) attack, viruses, other harmful material that may infect your computer or device, and any Website downtime of Feet Land. On your computer or device, you are responsible for implementing for satisfying your own security requirements e.g. by installing trusted anti-virus software. The foregoing does not affect any warranties that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law;
- WCL does not warrant or guarantee that the Website will constantly and continually be available and be error free; WCL may need to carry out maintenance from time to time, which may result in Website downtime. However, WCL will try to perform Website maintenance outside of UK business hours (09:00 to 17:00 London, UK time), and WCL will aim to give reasonable notice, however this may not always be possible;
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract, or otherwise), shall WCL, its successors, its Third Party licensors or assigns, be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any type or for damages for costs, interest, legal fees, loss of goodwill, business interruption, device failure or malfunction, loss of profits, loss of data or business/personal/financial information, loss of reputation arising from your use (or inability to use) Feet Land or any of its services or features.
- In no event shall WCL’s total and cumulative liability to you or any third party for any loss, damages, or claims relating to your use (or inability to use) Feet Land exceed the amount of seventy-five pounds sterling. This does not affect any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the limitation and exclusion in these Terms may not apply to you. In such case, WCL’s total and cumulative liability to you shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law or, if no amount is specified, seventy-five pounds sterling.
- By using Feet Land, you acknowledge and agree as follows:
- By using Feet Land, you agree indemnify and hold harmless WCL (including its directors, employees, agents and representatives), against any claim or demand, including reasonable lawyers' fees, due to or arising in any way out of: your use of our Website, infringement by you, or by any other person using your computer or device, of any intellectual property or other right of any person, or due to transactions or interactions between you and another User on Feet Land, or your violation of these Terms or applicable law.
- Notwithstanding WCL’s appointment as the Model’s agent to pay the Model Commission, WCL, the Buyer and Model are regarded as independent contractors and are responsible for complying with all of their respective legal or statutory obligations. This includes the payment of any taxes and monies owed to respective regulatory authorities. Should a User fail to adhere to these obligations, WCL will be indemnified for any loss or expense.
Jurisdiction and Dispute Resolution
- You and WCL agree that these Terms shall be governed and interpreted by according to the laws of England and Wales (without regard to the conflict of law principles) and all disputes between you and WCL concerning Feet Land or arising out of or related to these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts, in the United Kingdom.
- Except where it is prohibited by an applicable law, any claim or cause of action by you concerning Feet Land or arising out of or related to these Terms must be filed within 12 months after such claim or cause of action arose, or it will be indefinitely barred - with prejudice.
Waiver & Severability
- Any waiver as to any of the terms or conditions of this agreement in one instance shall not operate as a waiver of the same terms and conditions or prevent the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions hereof in any other instance.
- If any court, tribunal or competent authority finds that any provision of these Terms (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms will not be affected.
- These Terms constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between WCL and you, for the use of the Website and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous negotiations and understandings whether oral or written, expressed or implied.
- WCL reserves the right to amend these Terms from time to time. If you choose not to accept updated terms, access to the Website will be revoked
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 is excluded, and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these Terms.
Contact UsTo contact WCL, please email us at [email protected] or using any of the methods provided on our Contact page.